Birth – Age 4 Programs
The following programs operate within our school.
Launching into Learning - for children birth to 4 years:
- Bounce (school gym) - Tuesdays
- Lil Bookworms (school library) Tuesdays
Pre-Kinder - for children who will be attending Kindergarten in 2020. Pre-Kinder are on Fridays from 9.00 til 10.00 in the Kinder rooms Groom Street.
Break O'Day Trade Training Centre
Our Post Year 10 Campus is the Break O'Day Trade Training Centre. We work in partnership with the Tasmanian Academy and TasTAFE to provide a community minded learning environment where students are respected and supported as individuals and where there is high quality teaching and learning that is flexible and innovative, preparing our students for twenty-first century living.
Our $4.5M 'state of the art' Trade Training Centre provides the most amazing campus for learners beyond year 10.
What do we offer at our campus?
- VET Certificate II trades courses in Building and Construction, Engineering, Hospitality and Tourism working with TasTafe and other RTOs in a collaborative partnership.
- On- line VET courses through Tas eSchool.
- Pre tertiary classes with face to face delivery in English Communications, Maths Applied, Physical Sciences and Sports Science.
- A wide range of Flexible Learning subjects, at both pre-tertiary and foundation level.
- A variety of short courses for the community.
- Facility Hire is available – contact Co-ordinator
What is special about our centre?
- Small, friendly atmosphere – we know everyone by name!
- Very skilled, highly qualified and experienced teachers.
- Excellent computer facilities with staff and students embracing digital technologies.
- Cosy, quiet and comfortable student study area away from classes – for private, individual learning.
- Links to the high school with 11/12 students being able to engage in 9-12 classes such as Dance, Music and Art as well as being welcome to use the school canteen, Library and other school facilities.
- Adult learners who enjoy the company of and add to our younger mix.
Contact Mrs Jenni White 6376 7100 or email@example.com
All other enquiries to Co-ordinator Darren Lewis on 0409178502 - 63767160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
9 Circassian Street
St Helens TAS 7216
Phone: 03 6376 7100
Fax: 03 6376 7177