Birth – Age 4 Programs
The following programs operate within our school.
Launching into Learning - for children birth to 4 years:
- Bounce (school gym) - Tuesdays
- Lil Bookworms (school library) Tuesdays
- LiL Musicmakers (Music room) Tuesdays
Pre-Kinder - for children who will be attending Kindergarten in the following year. Pre-Kinder is held in the Kinder rooms in Groom Street. Parents will be notified when this begins for 2021.
Break O'Day Trade Training Centre
Our Post Year 10 Campus is the Break O'Day Trade Training Centre. We work in partnership with the Tasmanian Academy and TasTAFE to provide a community minded learning environment where students are respected and supported as individuals and where there is high quality teaching and learning that is flexible and innovative, preparing our students for twenty-first century living.
Our Trade Training Centre provides the most amazing campus for learners beyond year 10.
What do we offer at our campus?
- Pre tertiary classes with face to face delivery in English Communications, Maths Applied, Physical Sciences and Sports Science.
- A wide range of Flexible Learning subjects, at both pre-tertiary and foundation level.
- A variety of short courses for the community.
- Facility Hire is available – contact Co-ordinator
What is special about our centre?
- Small, friendly atmosphere – we know everyone by name!
- Highly skilled, qualified and experienced teachers.
- Excellent computer facilities with staff and students embracing digital technologies.
- Cosy, quiet and comfortable student study area away from classes – for private, individual learning.
- Links to the high school with 11/12 students being able to engage in 9-12 classes such as Dance, Music and Art as well as being welcome to use the school canteen, Library and other school facilities.
- Adult learners who enjoy the company of and add to our younger mix.
All other enquiries to Cate Ritchie on 63767160 or email@example.com
9 Circassian Street
St Helens TAS 7216
Phone: 03 6376 7100
Fax: 03 6376 7177